Task 3, 4
P4 work to complete production of a music video working within appropriate conventions and with some assistance.
M4 work competently to complete production of a music video showing some imagination and with only occasional assistance.
D4 work to a technical quality that reflects near-professional standards to complete production of a music video, showing creativity and flair and working independently to professional expectations.
– Produce a music video using found and original footage. If you intend to screen your project online, you MUST obtain the rights to the track.
– Master Music Video onto DVD, upload to youtube and embed into blog page
– Brief Evaluation/Analysis
Task & Evidence:
You will produce, edit and deliver a Music Video Production for an upcoming music artist.
During Production you will work in an assigned role, which may include a combination of the following: Producer; Director, Director of Photography; Production Designer; Editor; Costume Designer; Location Manager; Gaffer; Camera Assistant; Production Assistant.
You will continue to complete a daily production diary to be submitted along with your production explaining production progress, your individual contribution to each day of production and what is going well/what needs to be improved.
EXPORT AND DELIVERY:
You will edit and deliver your music video production by exporting and uploading it to your online platform and embed it into your Unit 29 blog page.
You will conduct a brief evaluation of your final product discussing:
- How well it met the aims of the brief
- How well it realized your creative concept
- How well it used music video stylistic features, conventions and techniques
- How well it represented the artist’s identity
- How well it appeals to the target audience
- Areas for improvement were you to produce the product again