Outline requirements and sources of requirements for a specific media production
Explain in some detail and competently present requirements and sources of requirements for a specific media production
Comprehensively explain and present to a quality that reflects near-professional standards fully detailed requirements and sources of requirements for a specific media production
For this Learning Outcome, you need to explain what Pre-Production is, justify why it’s an important stage for Production (how it affects Production & Post-Production) and finally, how it can be used for a specific production. This means that you must explain why Pre-Production is so important for your own FMP product (video production).
This includes explaining the following and including professional examples:
- Hiring Crew
- Location Scouting (Recce)
- Risk Assessment
- Hiring Equipment
- Production Schedule
- Legal & Ethical Requirements
Presentation can be in any of the following formats:
- Extended Piece of Writing with illustrations
- Handbook on Pre-Production
- Introduction to Pre-Production
- The Importance of Pre-Production
- Outlines of each Pre-Production Process and why they’re important
- How each Pre-Production process will affect your own production (how it will benefit you)
The final piece must be displayed on your own blog, under a new page titled Unit 1.
Use the help sheet below to make sure that you include everything to do with Pre-Production.