Do you want to work in TV? Apply to The Network!
We have 50 FREE Network places to award to the future stars of the TV industry.
What is The Network?
- A FREE intensive introduction to working in the TV industry
- 4 days learning practical TV making skills with top programme makers from the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and some of the world’s biggest production companies.
- Insider insights and careers advice from industry professionals
- An opportunity to network with TV professionals and gain work placements
Is The Network for me?
- We are looking for talented people from all backgrounds, no experience or qualifications needed, just creativity and a love of TV
- You must be over 18 years of age by August 2015
- If you are in full time education you must currently be in your final year of college/university and available for work in 2015
- You must have no more than 3 months PAID experience in TV, anything over and you will not be eligible to apply
Applications open: February 2nd 2015
Deadline closes: May 4th 2015
Interviews take place: w/c June 15th & 22nd 2015
The Network at Edinburgh Television Festival: 25th – 28th August 2015