Case study – I AM
Take a moment to reflect on this documentary and respond to the following questions. Upload your views/responses to Unit 27, task 1 of your blog or put your written responses into your folder.
- What are your immediate reactions to this documentary?
- Do you feel that the documentary was objective, subjective or had elements of both, and what makes you say so?
- What makes this documentary factual?
- Did the documentary follow traditional codes and conventions associated with your understanding of Documentary film making, if yes, indicate the various codes and conventions? what did it contain?
- Did the documentary make an impact on you?
- Do you think that it is an appealing for young people?
- In what way, if any, would you alter the content so that it was more appealing to a younger audience?