– Call sheet with details of students involved, specific locations and time slots at each location.
NB: It’s good industry practice to include telephone numbers of local police station and details of nearest hospital/A&E – particularly if we’re shooting in a high risk location
– A well-thought through risk assessment for each location, with mitigation
– Ideally, a storyboard or at least shot list
– When and where necessary, any permission letters or correspondence with owners of private property, shops, businesses etc we may be filming on
– Then contact Mr Hall (at least 3 weeks in advance
Please use Friday afternoons, weekends and after school to do your Recce. Always take pictures to show as evidence.